Collection of Your Personal Information
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. This information is used to contact and identify you.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: your name, email-address, home address, phone number and birthday. Happy Hounds Dog Walking and Pet Sitting Pty Ltd does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
Use of Your Personal Information
Happy Hounds Dog Walking and Pet Sitting Pty Ltd may use your personal information to:
- To provide and maintain our website and provide the services that you have requested.
- To manage your account as a registered user
- For the development, compliance and undertaking of the Happy Hounds Dog Walking and Pet Sitting Pty Ltd Service Agreement and Veterinary Release Form you have signed
- To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS or equivalent forms of communication related to the functionalities, products or contracted services.
- To provide you with surveys, news, special offers, and general information about goods, services and events of Happy Hounds Dog Walking and Pet Sitting Pty Ltd and its affiliates.
Third Party Websites
The Happy Hounds Dog Walking and Pet Sitting Pty Ltd site uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Other Legal Obligations
Happy Hounds Dog Walking and Pet Sitting Pty Ltd may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Happy Hounds Dog Walking and Pet Sitting Pty Ltd
- Prevent or investigate potential wrongdoing in connection with the service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
We will inform you via email and/or prominent notice on our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the “Last Updated” date of this page.